Since I entered this competition, I have received an overwhelming amount of support from friends, family, and strangers alike. Before I say goodnight, allow me to share with you some highlights of the support I received via Twitter recently!
From the Northwestern Community:
- Popular Northwestern Sports blog RiseNU (and a proud alumni!)
- The Northwestern Student Section itself (winners of the #B1G Home Court challenge!)
- Alumni Pete Dirksen, owner of SalesForce!
- Alumni Jenny Fukumoto, marketing manager at Ragan Communications
From some inspiring athletes:
- Kurtis Drummond, Safety for the Michigan State Spartans football team
- Derrell Johnson-Koulianos, Former 1st Team All-Big Ten WR at The U of Iowa and current WR for the Montreal Alouettes
From news outlets:
- Sarah Lauch, the Emmy-Winning On-Air Production Manager for Comcast SportsNet Chicago
- Northwestern News Network, the exclusive student TV news station
From the FabFive:
- who tweeted a link to UA’s Brandon Jennings basketball video to nearly 20,000 followers as well!
And of course, just a few highlights from my close friends :)
This is yet another reason I love this competition and have enjoyed my time in it immensely- it has made me realize how truly blessed I am to have the support system that I do.
Once again, thank you, Under Armour, for providing us all with such an amazing opportunity. Looking back through my work, I am proud, and confident that I have portrayed myself accurately:
I want this SO bad. I know I have what it takes to join this fast-paced and innovative company, and help it continue to evolve and out-do itself. I have what it takes to live and breathe Under Armour. Now let me show you.
Thanks for following along, and good luck to all of the competitors!
Peace, love, & Under Armour